2019 Massey Ferguson GC1725MB Sub-Compact Tractor Loader Backhoe
- Engine: 25 Gross HP
- 3 Cyl Diesel 68.5 CID (1.1 L)
- 23.9 Net HP @ 3000 RPM
- 19.6 PTO HP @ 3000 RPM
- Dry Type Single Air Cleaner
- Transmission: 2 Range Hydrostatic with Cruise Control
- Wet Disk Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Differential Lock
- PTO: 540 RPM Independent PTO 2000 RPM Mid Independent PTO
- 3-Point Hitch, Cat I With Directional Control
- Engine Driven Gear Pump
- 3-Point Hitch 4.8 GPM (15.5 LPM)
- Power Steering 2.0 GPM (7.5 LPM)
- Total Combined Flow 6.8 GPM (23.1 LPM)
- Fits all GC1700 Series Tractors
- One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
- Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock
- Built-in Parking Stands
- (2) 1.6 inch Double Acting Lift Cylinders
- (2) 1.75 inch Double Acting Bucket Cylinders
- Regenerative Hydraulics for Simultaneous Operation of Lift/Lower and Curl/Dump Functions
- Hydraulic Lines Routed Inside Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
- Galvanized Steel Bushings with Recessed Grease Points
- 48-inch Standard Duty Bucket
- Grille Guard Standard
- Maximum Lift Height: 72.8 Inches
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ 19.6 inches Forward of Pivot Pin: 580 lbs
- Break out Force: 920 lbs
- Rated Hydraulic Pressure: 1914 PSI
- Optional Skid Steer Tool Carrier
MFCB65 Back Hoe
- Digging Depth: 78 inches
- Max Reach: 107 inches
- Transport Height: 71 inches
- Stabilizer Spread – Transport: 47 inches
- Stabilizer Spread – Operating: 80 inches
- Loading Height: 66 inches
- Angle of Departure: 20 Degrees
- Swing Arc: 150 Degrees
- Bucket Rotation: 177 Degrees
- Shipping Weight: 635 lbs
- Digging Force Using Bucket Cylinder: 2476 lb
- Digging Force Using Dipper Cylinder: 1748 lb
- Single Cylinder Boom Swing
800-300-8389 Toll Free
Massey Ferguson is proud to announce the launch of the next generation of GC1700 series tractors. The GC1723E and MFGC1725M tractors are equipped with the proven Iseki 1.1 liter 3 cylinder engine and 2-range hydrostatic transmission.
The new GC1700 series tractors include the same proven drive train, but new styling, operator comfort and ergonomic enhancements take the new GC1700 E and M series to the next level.
Tilt Steering is now a standard feature on both the E and M series GC1700 series tractors. The tilt steering feature makes operation much more comfortable.
The E series now features a covered storage compartment while the M series includes the same covered storage compartment along with a 12V outlet.
A new, Integrated Joystick increases operator comfort and is standard on both the E and M series GC1700 sub compact tractors.
A new, One Piece Rubber Floor Mat is now a standard feature on both the E and M series GC1700 series tractors.
A New, Seat with ArmRest is now Standard on the GC1700M series tractor providing operators with a comfortable ride for those long work days.
The New GC1700 E and M series tractors feature a new style hood, along with new headlights to increase operator visibility in low light conditions.