2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition Premium
|Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Premium Specs|
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Drive System Type||High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Fuel System/Battery||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in|
|Box Capacity||1,000 lb|
|Estimated Dry Weight||1,922 lb|
|Fuel Capacity||11.5 gal|
|Ground Clearance||13 in|
|Hitch Towing Rating||2,500 lb|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||120 x 65 x 78 in|
|Payload Capacity||1,590 lb|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Standard|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Type||Standard 2 in Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet|
|Lighting||Halogen Headlamps, 55W Low Beam, 60W High Beam, Dual LED Taillamps|
|Other Standard Features||Polaris PRO HD 4,500 lb. Winch, Premium Pro-Shield Cab, Doors with Crank Windows, Fixed Glass Windshield with Wiper, Rear Glass Panel, Dome Light, Rearview Mirror, Heat, AC, Defrost, Premium Embroidered Cut & Sew Seats, Premium Steering Wheel and Interior Accents, Polaris Pulse Electrical System with 6-Position Underhood Busbar and 6-Position Roof Busbar, Standard In-Dash SAE Charge Port|
|Tires / Wheels|
|Electronic Power Steering||Standard|
|Front Tires||27 x 9-14; Maxxis MU511|
|Rear Tires||27 x 11-14; Maxxis MU521|
|Wheels||4 in Black Aluminum|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 11 in Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm 11 in Travel|
800-300-8389 Toll Free
Contact Us / Get A Quote
Polaris Ranger has been the top choice of farmers, ranchers, hunters, homesteaders and rec enthusiasts for more than a decade. It’s known and valued for its unmatched strength, comfort and capability.
- Comfort: You’ll appreciate the comfort of a refined interior, plush seats and ample room to enter and exit the vehicle.
- Storage: You’ll find more space for you and your gear with 13.5 gallons of built-in interior storage, pre-drilled holes for tie-down D-rings and convenient under-seat storage.
- Durable: Built with toughness that lasts well past the honeymoon thanks to improved heavy-duty clutching and 15% stronger chassis and 50% more durable suspension.
- Performance: Stay in control with 3-position, user-selectable throttle control with available Performance, Standard and Work modes.
- New 14” Aluminum Wheels: XP 1000’s massive 27″ Maxxis tires, combined with bigger, machined-accent wheels give you strength where you need it.
- Maximum Protection: Tackle tough terrain with confidence with the protection of a full-body skid plate and 13” of ground clearance.
- Half-Ton Capacity: Deeper, bigger and stronger, this cargo box lets you make quicker work of big jobs with a class-leading 1,000 lb hauling capability.
- Reinforced Tie-Down Points: You can haul more securely with four standard tie-down points to ensure your load stays secure.