Hesston by Massey 2956 Round Baler Twine
- Twine Tie
- 61.5″ (1.6m) Wide x 72″ (1.8m) Diameter Bale Automatic Tying when Preset Bale Size is reached
- 80.6″ (2m) Wide Pickup Assembly – Dual CamTrack Tine Control with Manual Override
- Pickup Wind Guard Dual Tube Twine Arm
- Slip Clutch with Hydraulic Declutcher Staggered Belt Clean Out
- Bale Counter Wedge Grip Belts with Alligator Lacings
- “Bale Full” Audio and Visual Alert Safety Chain
- 3 Bar Color Coded Bale Shape Indicator Warning Light (Flashing)
- Direct Feed, Rotor, Open Throat Chamber
- 540/1000 RPM PTO Drive
- Hydraulic Pickup Lift
- QCS – Quad Cylinder Bale Density System Two Double Acting Remote Valves
- 21.5L-16.1 Tires with Suspension Axle Bale Control Monitor required to Operate Baler
800-300-8389 Toll Free
For cattle ranchers, dairymen and commercial hay producers whose success depends on making big bales quickly and efficiently.
Nobody knows hay like Hesston. And nobody knows how to make a round baler that’s more efficient, productive or reliable.
The new Hesston 2900 Series is built to maximize productivity. The advanced C1000 monitor provides real-time bale monitoring. Our exclusive Quad Cylinder System (QCS) delivers absolute control over belt and bale tension. And our proprietary torsion axle system ensures a smoother ride, greater stability and faster operating speeds.
The the unique design of our super-wide, low-profile pickup that comes standard on the 2956 baler. Combine this with our unique Auto-Cycle on-board hydraulics and you will have a high capacity baler that offers operational simplicity for all levels of experience.