Hesston by Massey 2956 Round Baler Twine
- Twine Tie
- 61.5″ (1.6m) Wide x 72″ (1.8m) Diameter Bale Automatic Tying when Preset Bale Size is reached
- 80.6″ (2m) Wide Pickup Assembly – Dual CamTrack Tine Control with Manual Override
- Pickup Wind Guard Dual Tube Twine Arm
- Slip Clutch with Hydraulic Declutcher Staggered Belt Clean Out
- Bale Counter Wedge Grip Belts with Alligator Lacings
- “Bale Full” Audio and Visual Alert Safety Chain
- 3 Bar Color Coded Bale Shape Indicator Warning Light (Flashing)
- Direct Feed, Rotor, Open Throat Chamber
- 540/1000 RPM PTO Drive
- Hydraulic Pickup Lift
- QCS – Quad Cylinder Bale Density System Two Double Acting Remote Valves
- 21.5L-16.1 Tires with Suspension Axle Bale Control Monitor required to Operate Baler
800-300-8389 Toll Free
Contact Us / Get A Quote
For cattle ranchers, dairymen and commercial hay producers whose success depends on making big bales quickly and efficiently.
Nobody knows hay like Hesston. And nobody knows how to make a round baler that’s more efficient, productive or reliable.
The new Hesston 2900 Series is built to maximize productivity. The advanced C1000 monitor provides real-time bale monitoring. Our exclusive Quad Cylinder System (QCS) delivers absolute control over belt and bale tension. And our proprietary torsion axle system ensures a smoother ride, greater stability and faster operating speeds.
The the unique design of our super-wide, low-profile pickup that comes standard on the 2956 baler. Combine this with our unique Auto-Cycle on-board hydraulics and you will have a high capacity baler that offers operational simplicity for all levels of experience.