Hesston by Massey Ferguson 2956 Round Baler
800-300-8389 Toll Free
THE WIDEST STANDARD PICKUP ON THE MARKET
Durable enough to take on all crops, you’ll easily tackle wider windrows with an 80.6-inch working width. The efficient curved-tip tines are excellent at cleaning up the windrow and leaving less forage behind.
With just five drive chains on standard models and six on A model balers, you’ll find simplicity that makes for easier maintenance and repairs. Grease banks are on each side. Optional automatic chain oilers are available.
THE SMARTER, MORE POWERFUL WAY TO BETTER HAY.
- Whether you’re a large dairy or livestock farmer or a commercial hay producer, the Hesston by Massey Ferguson® 2900 Series gives you the rugged, advanced, high-throughput baler that can handle whatever your operation demands.
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in the USA with the high bale count of commercial operators in mind, the Hesston 2900 Series balers are made to get down to business.
- Behind that glossy red exterior is the Hesston baler drive system. It’s designed to be simple yet durable, reliably performing under severe conditions and is available with a 540 or 1000 rpm driveline to match your tractor.
- Hesston 2956 baler is offered in 5×6 size, with variable chambers ranging from 34 to 72 inches. The full-color, 9.1-inch touch-screen monitor allows operators to easily adjust to a specific diameter. You get all of this, plus a super-wide low-profile pickup, torsion suspension axles and standard wide flotation tires.
- High capacity does not have to be complex. A self-contained onboard hydraulic system is an industry-exclusive feature found only on the 2946A and 2956A models. Designed to minimize operator fatigue, it fully automates the cycle and requires only a PTO and 12-volt supply from the tractor.
|BALE SIZE WIDTH IN.||72|
|BALE SIZE HEIGHT IN.||61.5|
|BALE WEIGHT LB.||2,200|
|MINIMUM PTO HP REQUIREMENTS||70|
|PTO HP REQUIREMENTS||90|