Massey Ferguson GC1725MB Sub-Compact Tractor Loader Backhoe
- Engine: 25 Gross HP
- 3 Cyl Diesel 68.5 CID (1.1 L)
- 23.9 Net HP @ 3000 RPM
- 19.6 PTO HP @ 3000 RPM
- Dry Type Single Air Cleaner
- Transmission: 2 Range Hydrostatic with Cruise Control
- Wet Disk Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Differential Lock
- PTO: 540 RPM Independent PTO 2000 RPM Mid Independent PTO
- 3-Point Hitch, Cat I With Directional Control
- Engine Driven Gear Pump
- 3-Point Hitch 4.8 GPM (15.5 LPM)
- Power Steering 2.0 GPM (7.5 LPM)
- Total Combined Flow 6.8 GPM (23.1 LPM)
- Fits all GC1700 Series Tractors
- One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
- Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock
- Built-in Parking Stands
- (2) 1.6 inch Double Acting Lift Cylinders
- (2) 1.75 inch Double Acting Bucket Cylinders
- Regenerative Hydraulics for Simultaneous Operation of Lift/Lower and Curl/Dump Functions
- Hydraulic Lines Routed Inside Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
- Galvanized Steel Bushings with Recessed Grease Points
- 48-inch Standard Duty Bucket
- Grille Guard Standard
- Maximum Lift Height: 72.8 Inches
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ 19.6 inches Forward of Pivot Pin: 580 lbs
- Break out Force: 920 lbs
- Rated Hydraulic Pressure: 1914 PSI
- Optional Skid Steer Tool Carrier
MFCB65 Back Hoe
- Digging Depth: 78 inches
- Max Reach: 107 inches
- Transport Height: 71 inches
- Stabilizer Spread – Transport: 47 inches
- Stabilizer Spread – Operating: 80 inches
- Loading Height: 66 inches
- Angle of Departure: 20 Degrees
- Swing Arc: 150 Degrees
- Bucket Rotation: 177 Degrees
- Shipping Weight: 635 lbs
- Digging Force Using Bucket Cylinder: 2476 lb
- Digging Force Using Dipper Cylinder: 1748 lb
- Single Cylinder Boom Swing
800-300-8389 Toll Free
Contact Us / Get A Quote
Massey Ferguson is proud to announce the launch of the next generation of GC1700 series tractors. The GC1723E and MFGC1725M tractors are equipped with the proven Iseki 1.1 liter 3 cylinder engine and 2-range hydrostatic transmission.
The new GC1700 series tractors include the same proven drive train, but new styling, operator comfort and ergonomic enhancements take the new GC1700 E and M series to the next level.
Tilt Steering is now a standard feature on both the E and M series GC1700 series tractors. The tilt steering feature makes operation much more comfortable.
The E series now features a covered storage compartment while the M series includes the same covered storage compartment along with a 12V outlet.
A new, Integrated Joystick increases operator comfort and is standard on both the E and M series GC1700 sub compact tractors.
A new, One Piece Rubber Floor Mat is now a standard feature on both the E and M series GC1700 series tractors.
A New, Seat with ArmRest is now Standard on the GC1700M series tractor providing operators with a comfortable ride for those long work days.
The New GC1700 E and M series tractors feature a new style hood, along with new headlights to increase operator visibility in low light conditions.