MADE FOR A BUSINESS LIKE YOURS
Massey Ferguson brings you high horsepower performance in a frame package that incorporates agility, versatility and a price closer to a mid-range tractor. Tillage, planting, harvesting, lugging, baling, loader work...the 7700 series tractors can do it all.
You'll get high efficiency with the wide variety of implements you may need, minimizing your operating costs and maximizing your time.
Features of the Massey Ferguson 7700 series:
- More uptime
- Greater performance
- Unmatched versatility
- Affordable cost of ownership
- Easy to operate
- Less maintenance
Come in today and talk to one of our tractor experts to learn more about the Massey Ferguson 7700 series machines.
COMFORTABLE, MANEUVERABLE TRACTOR/LOADER COMBINATION
We're proud to carry the Massey Ferguson 6700S series tractors. Heavy duty components and a new design give you long-lasting durability and reliability. We think your equipment should work as hard as you do...and the 6700S series tractors come pre-fit to pair with the MF900 Series loader.
Chose from three transmissions: whether you're doing a lot of heavy loading, medium-sized tillage work, pulling a moco or baling hay, we can put you in the machine with the transmission to do the job every time.
Small farms, dairy farms, hay farms... the 6700S will pull for you all year long, with a comfortable cab and reliable power and good maneuverability.
Stop in today and let our experienced staff help you get into the cab of a 6700S and back out to your successful operation.
HEAVY DUTY AND HARDWORKING
This is the tractor you're looking for when you need a heavy-duty, purpose-built machine with immense lift capacity and the power you need to pull larger, heavier implements. Tested around the world --from humid Southeast Asian rice paddies to bitter cold Northern Europe and oppressively hot Africa -- these tractors have done it all.
Fewer parts and a less complex design have proven to offer better fuel efficiency and easier maintenance. The 80-100 horsepower engines are specifically configured for North America, and deliver maximum torque at low engine speeds. Clean exhaust and miserly fuel consumption make for an unmatched operator experience and comfortable cost of operation.
With four valves per cylinder, the engine runs cool and smooth, and helps keep service costs down, too.
An easy-to-operate transmission provides multiple speed options under any circumstance.
The 4700 series lets you adjust how the trans engages when starting from a full stop, enables you to simply press a button to shift gears when you're turning...and more.
Come in and talk to one of our knowledgeable staff, who can demonstrate all the bells and whistles that make this workhorse as gentle as a kitten for the operator!
MORE POWER, GREATER EFFICIENCY
A new 3-cylinder AGCO POWER™ engine brings more power and greater efficiency to the 4600 Series utility tractors from Massey Ferguson. Loader and hay work has never been easier!
These utility tractors are affordable, powerful, versatile and comfortable. They feature a new hydraulic power shuttle transmission that lets you go from forward to reverse and back again without clutching. And that means that doing loader work is going to be less stressful and more productive, and easier on both you and the machine.
Each model is also Tier 4i compliant: Using electronic engine management, the 3-cylinder engine is both powerful and fuel efficient, without the need for regenerating particulate filters.
Come in today to see the 4610MLMFD cab tractor and let our staff give you the full specs and financing information for this powerful utility tractor.
FOR A NEW RURAL LIFESTYLE
Massey has been a name in agriculture since the mid-1800's, but time change, needs, and products change to meet those needs.
Today, a new generation of rural lifestyle customers --hobby farmers, farm-to-table producers, small businesses and large acreage landowners who maintain their land--need a new, smaller tractor with the power to get the job done.
For them, we proudly offer the 2700E Series Massey Ferguson tractor. These hardworking, tough little machines combine the practicality of a compact tractor with the functionality of a utility model.
Whether you're doing loader work, rotary cutting or any other rear PTO job that needs doing, these smaller machines can get the job done. And they are
easy-to-operate tractors that combine modern-day innovation, value and comfort, with the quality you've come to expect from all Massey Ferguson products.
Come in today to learn more about this hardworking, dependable little tractor. Be sure to ask about financing.
Features of the 2700E Series
- STABILITY – The Massey Ferguson 2700E Series is as stable as can be, so you’ll feel comfortable and confident no matter where you’re working or who’s operating the tractor.
- WIDE BASE – A longer wheelbase plus adjustable wheels for a wider stance.
- STURDY – Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with the competition: these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio
- VERSATILITY – This is a tractor that can handle as many jobs as you can come up with.
- TRANSMISSION– Choose from an 8 x 8 (4 speed by 2 sub-range) Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity, or the 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST) with convenient heel-toe foot pedal that’s easy for almost anyone to operate.
- LIFT CAPACITY – A powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity gets the job done.
- HITCH– Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
- LOADER/BACKHOE – Optional L135E Loader and CB85 Backhoe available.
- COMFORT – Working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable
- OPERATOR STATION – Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for excellent visibility to front and rear implements.
- EASY FUEL FILL– Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models.
- EASE OF USE – Work is hard enough. These tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible.
- NO DPF –Maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.
- EASY IMPLEMENT CHANGES – Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
The 1700 series premium compact is, simply, best in class. Advanced engineering, and performance options typical of bigger tractors are melded with the simplicity and fuel efficiency of a compact. These compacts are ideal for general maintenance on small mixed or specialty farms, horse farms, hunting properties or for landscaping and construction work.
The 3-4 cylinder diesel engines, ranging from 36.2 to 59 gross engine horsepower are turbocharged and intercooled, and meet Tier 4 Final clean air emissions requirements. And you can choose between gear or hydrostatic transmission. Features also include a wet clutch for durability and a modulation button for slow, smooth start-up to prevent shock load damage.
Ready for the best compact tractor in the market? Come in and see us today.
MUCH MORE THAN JUST A MOWER
Easy to operate, easy to afford. With bigger tractor features in just the right size, these tough little workhorses can handle mowing, loading, backhoe work, snowblowing and more.
The GC1700 has the largest engine in its class, which means higher reserve torque and more efficient use of horsepower; it come with all-cast-iron construction, not aluminum heads. And the operator station is comfortable, with major controls and functional pedals in familiar, intuitive location, reminiscent of the cab of a lawn tractor.
But there's where the difference lies: with the GC 1700 you can mow with the professional quality mowing deck, do your loading work with dual-bucket cylinders and efficient hydraulic pumps, or add the matched CB65 backhoe and extend your work capabilities.
If you're ready to get to know the GC1700, come in today and let our expert tractor sales staff show you around one.