FOR ALL FARM TASKS
The Case IH Maxxum Series tractors are ideal or everything from fieldwork to feeding livestock. And you customize your machine with the features and comforts you desire.
Case IH Maxxum Features
- Maxxum MultiController - Handle places most-frequently used functions in one hand for easy operation. Outstanding choice for those long, demanding days anywhere on your acreage.
- Maxxum CVT - Simple-to-operate CVT allows for smooth shifting while maintaining power to the ground with auto-shift technology. Excellent for loader work or applications on hilly terrain or with frequent load changes. Good for less experienced operators.
- Efficient Power Engines -Turbocharged engine sizes depend on the model.
- Stable Wheelbase - All Maxxum tractors feature the same wheelbase for stability and ride quality without sacrificing turn radius.
- Transmission Options- A semi-powershift transmission comes standard, or choose the easy-to-use CVT option.
- Workhorse Components - Front-mount PTO and 3-point hitch options allow maximum flexibility and versatility for special applications. Support every option with rear- and mid-mount hydraulic valves.
Let out tractor experts help you choose the machine and options that best suit your needs and budget. Come in to Shively Hardware today.
ONE OF THE BEST, WITH A BOOST
This new, beefier, medium frame model has increased torque and EX EH upgrade and other enhancements. With the industry’s widest cab, servo controls and fatigue fighting features, it's comfortable and easy to use. A longer wheelbase improves stability during lifting and hauling, so operators can safely handle larger loads and retain more material in transit.
The CEGR engine delivers 10% increase in power over previous generation, but continues to meet Tier 4 Final emissions regulations. The large 19.5 gal fuel tank allows all you to work all day without refueling. And daily maintenance points are all easily accessible from the rear end of the machine.
Attachment Options for Your Every Need
A variety of buckets and more than 75 compatible attachments are available.
- The hydraulic coupler option makes changing buckets and attachments easy without ever getting out of the cab.
- Optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics provide power needed for maximum productivity with high-flow attachments.
- Optional proportional auxiliary switch on the handle delivers precise control of attachments, and the optional electric auxiliary hydraulic control provides easy fingertip control of attachments.
- Bucket options — short- and long-lip, regular- and heavy-duty dirt buckets, utility, light-material.
Sounding good? Come in and talk with our skid-steer experts to learn even more.
CONSISTENT, DENSE ROUND BALES
Even with varying crop and field conditions, you can count on the Case IH Round Balers to produce the dense bales you need. These balers are known for wide pickups, durable belts and rolls, and the ability to custom-build round bales.
The RB565 Premium Round Baler is right here at Shively's for you to inspect. Ready to handle the toughest crop types and conditions, this baler will produce superior bale shape and density every time. With an all-new feeding system yielding 20% more capacity, and a new roll-belt design, you can now bale fields faster than ever.
- High capacity baling with large pick up width for maximum productivity in every pass.
- Low-profile design floats over ground contours, gently gathering crop and saving nutrient-packed leaves.
- Durable, strong components in the heavy-duty pickup: higher tensile strength belts, redesigned net wrap system with independent up-cut knife; cut out clutch with more torque than previous versions.
- Simple, easy operation with easy to use monitoring system, large swing doors for easy access to service points, and a front-loading net wrap for efficient loading and positive feeding on bale.
- Overshot feeder/in-feed augur replaces the current stuffer feeder pickup, improving feeding capacity. Large diameter in-feed augers reduce incidence of jamming.
- Enhanced design rubber tines, 100% stiffer than coil tine on 4-bar pick up.
Ready to move up to a baler that will do the job right every time? Come in and talk with our baler experts today.