Falken Wildpeak AT3W Radial Tire – 265/70R17
|Falken Wildpeak A/T3W LT265/70R17|
|Load Index / Speed Rating||121/118S|
|Measuring Rim Width (in)||8|
|Approved Rim Width Range (in)||7.0 – 8.5|
|Overall Diameter (in)||31.9|
|Section Width (in)||10.7|
|Revolutions Per Mile||653|
|Tread Width (in)||8.7|
|Tread Depth (mm)||14.1|
|Tread Depth (/32″)||18|
|Tire Weight (lbs)||53|
|Max PSI (Cold)||80|
|Max Load (lbs)||3195|
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.